- You cannot add "Murefte White Indigenous Blend 750ml 4-Pack" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Let your imagination take flight through the hot sandy deserts and stunning coastlines of Turkey with a glass of wine as unique as its country of origin. Murefte is a crisp Turkish white blend featuring notes of tropical fruits mixed with subtle hints of lemon. A true rarity in the United States, this is one tasting trip you don’t want your taste buds to miss!
White Indigenous Blend
*Let this wine open for 10 – 15 minutes for maximum enjoyment
Pairing GuideSalty Cheeses, Minced Lamb, Smoked Sea Bass, Camel Humps and Bedu Tents
Stories behind the wine
As one of the 20 oldest businesses in its country, Doluca Wines shares its age with the Republic of Turkey itself. Now run by proud, third-generation winemakers, Doluca takes dedication to excellence to a whole new level. While Turkish wines can be relatively hard to find in the United States, one taste of the unique grapes born from their ancient vines will be enough to make you a fan for life.
4-Pack price: $80 $59 for 4 full-sized bottles*
*Save 25% automatically on our newest wines. Only available for advent VIP members
- 4-Packs of corresponding full-sized bottle (750ml) can be pre-ordered now.
- Bottles sold in increments of 4, and not sold individually.
- Please note the approximate shipping date is Jan 15, 2021.
- Limited quantity available.